Thursday, October 13, 2011

Toxic Thursday

Welcome Back!

Thank you guys for coming back, I truly appreciate you checking my blog out.  Remember to leave some crafty love if you like what you see.  Or let me know what you want to see.

Today I am going to share some projects I have been working on.  The bottle did not come out as cool as I wanted it to, but it will work especially if I put it with several others on a tray.  I got it today and wanted to try out the technique.  The treat boxes are for my daugther to take to work with her, though her list is long so I have many more to make.  I just wanted to share with you what I have thus far.


I cut the treat suitcase box from a 6x6 and folded 1" all around - that made the box, then decorated it with embellishments to make it look like a suit case (inspired by Jess Kinderstampo).  The French Fry box and Asian to go Box (LOL), not sure what else to call it, I cut with my Art Philosophy Cartridge and also decorated with embellishment and fuzzy cut some ghouls and goblins from Halloween paper and blinged it up.  The bottle's label is cut from Happy Hauntings Cartridge, I used Martha Stewart's border punch with spider webs, and mod podged it then sprayed it with Glitter Mist.

That was all I was able to create today, thanks to all that inspire and I hope I have inspired you as well.

I hope you all are not getting tired of Halloween.  There is yet more to come.  I l-l-l-l-love Halloween and there are only 17 more days until Oct. 31.  Then it will be time to craft for Thanksgiving!  Yes, still in the Fall so that makes me happy.  I am most certain I will be working on Christmas as well.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the projects and they get you in the mood to go out and get crafty.  Have a great evening.  Until tomorrow.

Hugs and don't let anyone steal your Joy!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old