Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Tea Time Wednesday!

The days are just flying by!  Greetings All:

I am glad you have returned to pay a little visit.  This is going to be a busy month too.  I love the holidays starting with Halloween, Fall and Thankgiving are awesome, and Christmas is just gorgeous.  This time of year is busy because of all the decorations that can be made.  So, there are so many ideas and inspirations, but so little time.

Today my project will be 'Tea Time'.  All about the coffee.  I have several products I ordered online coming to me, but have not received.  I ordered 'love you a latte' cricut cart and Art Stamps: Coffee and Tea Time from 'Getting Cricky'.  When I get both, I'll have to create another 'tea time' project.  I don't drink coffee but I really love the smell and the projects you can create for all those that do drink coffee.

One of the challenges I will be entering is with Getting Cricky, here is the link: check out the fabulous projects.  http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/11/getting-cricky-simply-sunday-challenge.html#comments

Here is the project, it is a mini album expresso-yourself cup! All created with the cricut machine and design studio.  You can journal and put pictures inside.  The tea spoon is an old spoon decorated with flowers and a small dollie for accent next to the cup.

front with tea spoon accent

inside there is a cup to every marshmellow page




Well, these challenges are getting to be real fun and the inspiration and ideas that come from all the great people that put these challenges together are fantastic.  I hope you return again.  Remember to leave some crafty love.  Java nice day now!

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy ;)
({hugs})
Jackie

9 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! It's such a great idea!! I don't drink coffee either but love the smell!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like hot chocolate with marshmallows floating on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat idea. I love ideas to use for party favors. Thanks for sharing this.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mini book!! I love how the pages stick out of the top of the cup!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for dropping by, I always appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job! I love how you decorated the spoon.
    Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky Jr DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this ! What a cute book!!! Great job and TYFS :)

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mini book. I love the spoon accent. Very elegant touch. . Thanks for sharing your talent

    Heather Getting Cricky JrDT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mini-book! Love the details and embellishments!

    Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!

    ~Big Hugs
    RhoLynda
    Getting Cricky Jr DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old