Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Project

Greetings, All:

Just dropping in for a quick hello and to share my Saturday project.

I had to stop today from my Christmas decor because I entered an event on a Banner swap with Creating the Crafty Life  http://creatingthecraftylife.com/ and I had to finish my partner's banners to mail on Monday.  I finished!  Yay!  I must say I am very pleased with both.  I only had to create one, but since we didn't want the Christmas theme (that was one of the rules) we went ahead and picked out different themes for our choice, but I still made a mini Christmas banner for my swap partner (Paula).  It came out so adorable.  I made both, the Christmas one (that we were suppose to make) and "Create" for her craft room (her color choice are browns and blues).  I want to keep them - lol.

I wanted to share with you what they look like.  Thanks for dropping by.  I will be back on Monday.  I must get back to decorating, that is going to take me several days!  I'll share the progress as I can.

Here are the banners, hope you like, leave some crafty love.
Both Banners
'Noel' and 'Create'

mini Christmas Banner
3x5"
'NOEL'









Thanks for dropping by.  I had to share.

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy:)
({hugs})
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. OMG Jackie, I love them! The colors are beautiful together and I love how you used the rosettes! And how you placed the gems, just stunning! Someone will be very happy I do believe!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan! I appreciate you always commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old