Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday!

Whew, thought Friday wasn't going to get here.  Not that I like to rush my days, but I was ready for Friday.  Work was busy, so sorry again, no time to blog.

But as I sat down and scanned through some of my favorite places I came across this fabulous idea.  Painting rugs!  Wow.  So, if you can't find the perfect rug for that spot - just design it and paint it yourself.

How cool is that?

Go check it out: http://tatertotsandjello.com/2012/05/how-to-paint-a-rug-seven-tips-to-a-perfectly-painted-rug.html

Tatertots & Jello always has grand ideas to share.

Thanks again for dropping by.  Leave me some fedback, have a great weekend all.

Enjoy the journey, we only get one.
Laugh often, live, well, love a lot, and be happy!{{hugs}}Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old