Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Greetings All:

Just a quick stop to show you my latest project.  I wanted to make something for the girls in the office and for my family (girls) too.

I love witches, my favorite movie about witches is Hocus Pocus.  So, I wanted to do something with the same theme that I love ' Witches'.

I found this idea through Cricut.  I did have to alter the shoe a bit because I didn't want open toe shoes.  I used the Party Princess Cartridge.  I altered the shoe to have more of a witch style to it.  I didn't 'fit to page' because I wanted it to be as big as I could get it.  I used my Gypsy and moved it around and was able to get it at 12".

Hope you all enjoy.  Happy Halloween Week!


 I did remove the heart on the heel, this one cut why I don't know.
 I tried to use all Halloween paper and make them colorful.
I made four styles.
 
 
Have fun, if you have any questions let me know.  I would love to hear from you all.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Live well, laugh often, love a lot.
{{hugs}}
Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old