Thursday, November 1, 2012

Altered Mouse Traps!

Greetings, Dear Scrappers!

I am excited.  So, I am a member of Creating the Crafty Life and Denise posted this awesome project w/Graphic 45 paper and mouse traps.  She was inspired of course, by Graphic 45.  So, I googled and viola - I found the project.

I bought some mouse traps and now I have a project to make and wanted to share with you all too.

This Rocks!

http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2012/09/september-27th-tara-orr-will-be-guest-blogging-on-creating-keepsakes-blog-she-will-be-featuring-a-steampunk-12x12-layout.html

You must see this...



The ideas are endless...Since it is Halloween and Fall.  I will be making one of those and then one for Christmas and then of course one for daily use.


Supplies:
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Bazaar of Wonders #4500435
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Exquisite Motif  #4500427
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Optical Oddities #4500430
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Parlor Wall #4500429
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard Tags #1-2
Graphic 45 Staples Metal Butterflies
Close to My Heart Metal Numbers
Clearsnap- Inks Blackbird and Turquoise
May Arts Ribbon
Tim Holtz Ornate Plates
Want2Scrap Bling (dyed with Clearsnap ink)
Vintage- computer alert light glass, mercury bead
Mouse Traps .99 Cent Store
Paint- Martha Stewart Crafts- Pool

Get to crafting there is so much to do the next few months.  I love FALL - Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec (Christmas) for projects!  Yippie.
Ok, too much enthusiasm, I know.  But I love, love this time.
Enjoy the journey, we only get one.
Laugh often, live, well, love a lot, and be happy!
{{hugs}}
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old