Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Friday Challenges CTO #37 and Joyful Stamper:Inspire me Friday!

Good Day, Crafters.

I am excited, I finished my project for the Celebrate the Occasion Challenge.  The theme is FALL and the project has to include pumpkins.  Well, pumpkins are my thing!

Joyful Stamper: Inspire Me Fridays also has a challenge (every Friday).  I will enter this project and hope I am featured.

I went to Michael's to see what would inspire me.  I saw some charger plates with an initial, then inspiration hit me.  I would decorate a charger plate for the table and add pumpkin candle holders to sit on each side.  How cool is that!  This is my entry into the challenge, I hope you all enjoy.

Here is CTO link: http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/

Here is Joyful Stamper link: http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2011/11/inspire-me-fridays-31-linky-party.html



I wanted to give you enough angles to view, the lighting isn't the best and neither is the photographer - he he he, me.

I used my cricut "Thanksgiving" cartridge to cut out the yellow vinyl phrase.  I used various fall color silk flowers, leaves, feather, pumpkins, and blingage.  This was fun, easy, and I will place it in my foyer on my buffet.

Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the journey
({hugs})
live, laugh, and love
Jackie

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on the vinyl for a bee-utiful centerpiece. I'm a new follower of your blog & not sure where Pearland TX is. I'm from Plano which is N of Dallas. Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting on my 2011 Halloween Captain Jack Sparrow pumpkin. My hubby is a wonderful pumpkin carver among other things & my daughter is the artist that sketches me Captain Jack Sparrow that I have on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cool! Fabulous project!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous .How lovely it will look in your home
    Cheers from India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a beautiful plate! I love the rich colors! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your charger decoration turned out so lovely - so pretty for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! Especially for dropping by and commenting. Truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your charger & candle stick holders are gorgeous! What a fantastic idea! Your Thanksgiving table is going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done, the colours and trims all work so well together, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful charger and candle stick holders. Everything is gorgeous! I just love the fall colors.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice project... beautiful...

    thanks for playing with us at CTO...

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a wonderful job on your centerpiece!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project, love your fun Fall details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old