Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Wednesday!

Well, it's almost time!  Gotta run last minute errands, get nails done, and relax.  I am thankful for all my family and friends.

Today wanted to share a quick idea.  I really love Tatertots & Jello  they have fabulous DIY projects as I have stated before.  From crafters all over.  Check their site: http://tatertotsandjello.com/2011/11/make-a-striped-paper-straw-wreath-christmas-tutorial.html

Here is a cool and easy Christmas wreath.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving.  Thanks for dropping by and all your comments are appreciated.

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy ;)
({hugs})
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie!

    That is really cool! Thanks for sharing the link, I'll check it out!

    I hope you have a "FULL-filing Thanksgiving! ;)

    Enjoy!
    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old