Monday, November 14, 2011

Pleasant Monday

Good Day, Everyone:

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Here in Houston/Pearland, the weekend was gorgeous and the nights were lit by bright full moons.  It was beautiful.  Today, not so much.  Gray and cloudy.  But I'll take it, that means I am breathing and alive!

I was blogging, scrapping and working on swaps and banners.

Today I want to share a banner I made to send to the Children's Hospital.  It was my first banner and I am extremely proud of it.  I will start working on a banner for my own mantel.  I thought I would donate a banner to the children's hospital in PA.  If you are interested in making a banner and want to send it, please go to Ellen's blog: http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-hop-winners-announced.html.

I loved making this banner.  Have a great Monday.  Below is how I made it.






I used my CTMH Art Phil Cart.  I used a scaloped banner and stretched it, I welded the x*mas to the MERRY banner so I would not have a banner 10 ft long (well, a bit exaggerated but...you get the point).  I made rosettes 2" long and used a punch for edges, I cut the word MERRY from CTMH Art Phil cart too using gold glitter paper from the paper studio.  The embellisments I got from the Dollar Tree, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby.

I hope you enjoy, thanks again for dropping by.
Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy ;)
({hugs})
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old