Friday, November 11, 2011

Beatiful Friday, Never growing Old!

Greetings All:

Today is a another beautiful-sunny day is lovely Houston/Pearland, TEXAS!  Yeeeeehawwww!  Ok, we really do not sound like that or go around saying that either, just thought I would throw that in for the ones that are not from around these yir parts...he he he.  Ok, again, no.  LOL LOL.

Today I am following a blog 'Never Growing Old!'  Now that I have turned way over 40 (50 to be exact).  I have to keep telling myself I am not 23 anymore and cannot stay up as late and drink as much and eat as much and work as much, though my body is reminding me of that pretty much each morning.


The RULES to join in are very simple!

1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)

This is a fun way to meet new people, crafters, and just fun women to share life with all over.
Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you come back and visit.

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy ;)
({hugs})
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old