Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday!

Hello, Everyone.  I have been away a few days.  I have been busy at work and when I get home I haven't felt well, so no time for projects.  That is why I haven't posted.

This is an update:  Today Diego had surgery, neutered, all is well.  My little puppy boy will be home by 5:00 p.m.  Also tonight we are going to go see BREAKING DAWN, Part 1 - The Twilight Series (if you have been under a rock, this is the best series out - must read books first, they rock).  Cable has been airing the first three movies all week.  Twilight, Twilight: New Moon, and Twilight: Eclipse.  Must see!  I can't wait for the movie night tonight - I so need a relaxation evening.  Also this weekend, on Sunday, is my daughter's 23rd Birthday.  1988, November 20th, was an exciting day.  I was given a precious gift from above, an angel to care for, to love, to provide for, and cherish. Sunday she will be 23 and is now a grown young lady.  I wish her well and hope she continues to make wise, smart decisions in life.  That is all I ever want for her.

So, I probably won't get back into the routine until next week.  I wanted to share and remind you all about a fabulous giveaway.  Go check it out.  Here is is:

It is a fabulous CHRISTMAS CANDY GIVEAWAY again at Candy's Craft Corner!  I do have her button on my sidebar, just click there too, but here is the link.

http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/huge-christmas-candy.html#comment-form

Go check it out, three holiday cricut cartridges!
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WHOLE POST TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN WIN ALL 3!! 
Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope to be working on some projects this weekend.  Will post more later.  Have a great Sunday.
({hugs})
enjoy the journey, live well, laugh a lot, love often, and be happy.
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jackie!

    I'm glad to hear your baby pup is doing okay, poor little one. But it is something that does benefit their health. My Shadow had his done years ago but yet he at times forgets, if you know what I mean. ;)

    My oldest son turned 23 on April 26th. I still can't believe that was 23 years ago! Happy birthday to your daughter! Enjoy the movie Jackie, it's looks like a good one!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old