Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Fall!

Greetings, Everyone

Thanks again for stopping by.  Today is already NOVEMBER!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  I am doing a blog hop today and tomorrow and hopefully getting into a challenge for the month!  It is exciting - it is Rhonda & Amy's Birthday Party Blog Hop!! The Last Hop Stop...

I am looking forward to new bloggers and a new challenge.  If you guys are interested hop on over and check it out.

Have a great evening everyone, chat tomorrow!
Live, laugh, and love
({hugs})
Jackie

I leave you with my first Fall pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Those pumpkins are gorgeous! Hope your Mom is doing better today! I doing same work with only flowers or ribbons.
    first aid kits for schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your Fall pumpkin is super gorgeous. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old