Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

I am sorry I have been out of pocket since February.  A lot has been going on and I just simply have not had the time to blog.

Winter came and went, that was busy putting things away.  Spring arrived and had to get the yard ready for summer.  Then had to keep up with family and things happening around the house that I jus did not have time.

I thought I would post a little something to say, I am still here.

I was looking on FB and say this (reminds me of the Halloween bottles I did, never thought of using them as lables for everything containers).  So, here it is, how cool are these!

Here is the link: http://www.modpodgerocksblog.com/2012/05/diy-vintage-bottle-labels.html

I hope you enjoy or have bottles or containers you all have to mark.  All you need is scrapbook paper that is to your liking.  Check them out, it's easy and pretty crafty.

Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy the journey, we only get one.
Laugh often, live, well, love a lot, and be happy!
{{hugs}}
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old