Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wow Wednesday!

Hello, to my fellow crafters,

I want to let you know that I have entered my Halloween Rosette Wreat (wall art) in a challenge!
http://lessology.blogspot.com/2011/10/lessology-challenge-4-wall-art.html
check it out.

I have really enjoyed being off these past two days, but back to work tomorrow.  I think I could get use to staying at home a couple of days out of the week.  I have had some fun working on my Halloween projects.  I didn't realize that even though I am at home and working with no one to interupt me, I still do not get that much done.  Where does the time go when you are concentrating?  Of course, both days I did have to get out and run some errands before I got started.  So, I actually started working on my projects at 1:00 p.m.  So, five hours straight isn't bad for the projects I completed.

I think too much.  'rolling eyes'

I do want to share with you of course.  I hope you enjoy and I hope I inspire.
vinyl (Happy Haunting Cricut Cart)

three of the projects

Witch's Hat

back of Witch's Hat

Rosette Hallows Wreath

left side - close up

right side - close up

Full view
So, I would love to hear from ALL MY FOLLOWERS, ha ha ha.  I'm still working on spreading the word on that, maybe you all can help.  Tell a friend so they can tell a friend, and so on and so on...something like that.  I am fairly new to blogging, but have enjoyed my first month.

I hope you all come back again.  I still have more to do, whew, and loving every minute of it.

Until next time, enjoy the journey; live, laugh, and love.
Hugs,
Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations! I love them all!!!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are amazing! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these projects. So much fun.
    Thanks for playing with us at LESSology xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely piece for halloween, thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the droped by and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old