Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Hallows Eve Eve

Greetings, Muuuuaaaaahahahahahaha

Ok, was tyring to sound a little creepy, hope you got the sound effect of it - lol.  Anyways, thanks for dropping by.  I just wanted to share one more thing that I came across today, Saturday.  I have been trying to think of Fall things and came across this old peanut butter plastic container I have (recycle).

Well, decided to turn it into a Halloween project (technically I still have three more days).
top view, empty peanut butter jar (plastic) and lid

finished project
So, all you have to do is cover the lid with black material, hot glue it, tie ribbon, rope, anything you like around the lid (choice of colors can vary also).  The jar orange material around it, hot gule it.  I cut a fabric pumpkin and glued it (or any embellishment of your liking).  Viola.

I also have one more witches hat to show you (purse style).
I had this from last year, I forgot to bring it out.  Found a box of Halloween things in an upstairs closet I forgot about - lol.  I remember this being so cool when I found it last year and still is cool, so wanted to share it with you all.  This is simple too.  Just use cardstock for the base and cover with black material (hot glue), cut the belt and stars and stitch around each so they don't fray, then hot glue to the bag, then hot glue the black bag to the base, viola bag/purse witch hat!

I hope you all are having a great Halloween weekend and get to go to some Halloween Parties!  Wanted to share my foyer display and some around the house decorations with you since the Halloween deco will all be coming down next week.   Thanks for dropping by, enjoy.


Have a spooktacular weekend, hope to see you back on Monday.
Live, laugh, and love
({hugs})
Jackie

5 comments:

  1. OMG Jackie! I stopped over to thank you for the nice compliment and following my blog, then I scroll through your blog and see how talented you are! Wow! You really need to be entering your projects into some challenges! I'm going to leave you a few links that I really hope you will look at and perhaps think about. I'm telling you, you will have many fans! Including me! And just so you know, I saw on your profile that you are somewhat of a perfectionist. Me too! lol!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    The challenge links:

    http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspire-me-fridays-30-linky-party.html

    and-

    http://lessology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so much Susan, for your kind words. I will definitely check out the links you suggested. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over to say welcome new follower, and after looking around your site decided to follow you too. I agree with Susan, hope you start entering some challenges, love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN Halloween projects!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made these pumpkins theyre cute I think I may try this for next year lol
    carienerik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old