Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday!

Great Monday, great weekend, great day.

Just a quick 'Happy Birfday' to my other doggie, Tara (Shar Pei).  She is 9 years old today, my whittle girl is getting old.


Ok, now for the crafty stuff.   I stayed up working on Halloween projects last night until 2:30 a.m. for my daughter, she needed some treat boxes, etc...for her co-workers and bosses.  So, I helped her out.   Makes for good brownie points...LOL.

I made a couple of pumpkin boxes out of a the pillow box, Art Phil Cart.  I made boxes of all shapes and sizes and decorated them all sorts of way.  I made covers for chocolate bars and decorated with tags.  I made some glitter boxes, some felt bags and filled them up with goodies.  I used my Art Philosophy Cart and Tags, Boxes, and More Cart.  I had fun making all these and so wanted to share the photos with you.

all the Halloween treats
top view

covered chocolate bars with decorations

pillow box pumpkins (2 1/2)

to-go boxes with fuzzy cuts of monsters

regular boxes with more fuzzy cut monsters

glitter boxes

felt bags

felt bags filled with goodies
Well, those were my projects from yesterday - I was a little busy bee!  I am taking off work Tuesday and Wednesday to finish up some more - I just want to spend my day crafting!  Nothing more, just me in my room.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like these and if you would like to know anything about my boxes, just let me know.

Remember, I would love to hear from you.  Thank you again for dropping by and hope to see you tomorrow.

Love, live, and laugh!
hugs,
Jackie

3 comments:

  1. WOW, look at you--all of these goody bags are terrific! I can't even decide which ones I like the best! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...what size and cartridges did you use? What about all the embellishments...cartridges? Which cartridges? Or did you buy the embellishments? Where? Curious minds want to know details...details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPOOKY cute treat boxes! LOVE the vibrant colors & textures! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old