Monday, October 10, 2011

Mad Monday

Happy Columbus Day everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had a busy weekend.  Sunday was a lazy day, didn't even scrap.  I had a migraine and it prevented me from scrapping so just lounged around.  We had good rain that was well needed in Pearland, so it was all good anyway.

Got a lot of projects done though on Friday and Saturday, I hope you all have taken the time to check them out.  If so, show a little love, leave a comment.  I appreciate the few that do, but would like to hear from the rest as well.

If you don't have a google account, it's easy to create one -you just use your email address and password and viola.  You can leave comments and follow!  I would like to hear your ideas and whether you are enjoying my blog or not.

Of course, having a blog is like a journal, a diary.  I can always come back to it and see a little bit of what I have done during the weeks.  I will start posting more things not just projects that way I can share a bit of everything and I have it for keeps.  I am enjoying this blogging, helps me remember things I may forget later.

Today I did find a cool styrofoam witch hat - yes, more Halloween, I love it.  I will just post the picture, let your imagination give your direction.  But I hope the picture inspires you.

DIY has fabulous projects, look around, tell them I sent you.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back everyday and check out the fabulous finds.
Jackie
hugs

1 comment:

  1. That is very unique! Never seen anything quite like that. Hmmm...how can you make one for your house? Think outside of the box. Then again, you are always thinking outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old