Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Hello, crafters:

I hope all is well.  I took a vacation day today (and will be taking a vacation day tomorrow too) so that I could craft and craft.  But wow, time flies.  I feel like I have not gotten a lot done.  I have been crafting for five hours and have only completed five Halloween Altered Bottles.  Here is what I have done.
I made three of them for a friend at work, Gina.  I am also working on a six-pack to just put in my kitchen on a tray for that spooky effect on my bar counter.  He he he.

They were all very easy to do.  I cut frames and labels from Happy Hunting and Chic & Scary Cartridges.  I used T!m Hotlz stamps and CTMH wicked stamps.  I mod-podged the bottle and then placed the labels on and mod-podged those on also.  Then I glimmer misted (any color you want) the bottle.  Once they were dry, I put blingage on them with stickles and crystals.

I hope you like them, enough to try to make the altered bottles, they are fun to make.  Thanks for dropping by.  I must keep crafting (going to be an all nighter).  Until tomorrow, thanks for dropping by.

Enjoy the Journey; live, laugh, and love.
Hugs
Jackie

P.S. I wanted to share some more altered bottles I made, still crafting, but finished all the bottles I had.  On to another project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old