Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Marvels

Welcome guys,

Sorry I was out of wack Friday.  I just didn't have it in me.  I think I just burned myself out.  But I am back and trying to get on track and in the mood.  There are only SEVEN days left until Halloween, so back to creating and inspiring. 

Welcome and glad you have returned to see what can inspire you and what inspires me.  I wanted to share a site with you that I got from my good friend, Nancy.  She is part of Rhonna's Designs, I can actually say I know someone famous...he he he.  Nancy has shared a great free printable from Emily.  Here is the site you can get the  FREE printables.  You can get a 5x7 or 8x10 (or both).  They would look great in a fancy frame (you can even cut one out from the Cricut Cartridge if you have one, there are several with frames.  Art Phil, Happy Haunting, Fancy Frames, those all have frames.  Or you can do anything else you want with it.  I just think that would be a great idea.

http://www.isthisreallymylife.com/2011/10/wicked-witch-halloween-printable-giveaway/

Here is the printable:

The images above are simply JPEGs. You can download the printables by clicking on the images and then saving the file to your desktop. But first, a few quick rules:
  • ITRML printables are for personal use only.
  • If you decide to re-post or use the image on your blog or website, you MUST cite the source and include a link to isthisREALLYmylife.com.
  • Personalization and other customizations are not available on free printables; they are offered “as-is.”
I hope you enjoy this printable as much as I have.  It will be cute also in one of your personal frames too, just change out your photo for Halloween and insert printable.  Anything goes for personal use.

Until next time, live, laugh, and love. Enjoy the journey!
Hugs,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old