Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tag Tuesday

Good evening, Everyone.

I hope you have had a great Tuesday.  Today I thought I would share a few things with you.  First I want to share the tag I made a little while ago, he he he.  I figured I would start doing tags on Tuesday, fast and easy.  Today being so close to Halloween of course, I made a Halloween tag.  I altered it from a tag that came with my jeans.  I knew the tag would come in handy one day, it even had a backing to it.  So here is my tag, I hope you like it, do leave some craft love, would love to hear what you have to say.  I also blingaged up a small pumpkin I had to put next to it.



Well, there is also something else I want to share with you all.  I started to PINTEREST!  Yes, I love it, there are so many ideas, photos, places, foods, junk, furniture, home decor, you name it, it's on Pinterest.  I have linked it on my blog now.  Click on the RED P!  It will take you to my Pinterest.  If you want to be invited, let me know by sending me your email and I will send you an invite.

Also, Silhoutte is having a fabulous giveaway, a new cameo, go check it out! http://tatertotsandjello.com/2011/10/thanksgiving-project-with-the-new-silhouette-cameo-and-giveaway.html/comment-page-16#comment-119656
I hope for a silhouette cameo!  The endless projects!

Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope you enjoy all the goodies I informed you about and you get out there and get inspired!

Live, laugh, and love
Hugs,
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Jackie...that is so awesome. You never cease to impress me. Did you use your irock for the bling? How about the pumpkin...did you paint it? Leaving for Denver in the AM to spend a few days scrapping with Robin. When I get back, it will be all about Christmas. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that you upcycled a tag from your jeans. I save mine too with the intentions of doing that but then always seem to get misplaced before I have a chance to do something with them? I really love your blinged out pumkin, did you paint it first or did you buy it metallic finished? Either way, GORGEOUS!

    Hugs,
    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old