Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow Wednesday

Good evening everyone,

Thank you for dropping by today.  I love my blog lately, it's Fall, and I love everything about it.  I have an opportunity to share things with my friends and family.  I hope you all are enjoying the wonderful projects as much as I do.  Best part is I can always come back to refresh my memory and create more projects later.

I found some other leaves that will be easy to create a garland with and show the Fall colors come through.
These make you feel as though they should be blowing in the wind. Monica N, I found these for you.  You probaby already have everything you need to make this:  An iron, some leaves, paintbrush, mod podge, some scissors, and some string to hang the leaves on.
Ironed the leaves to flatten them out, then cover them in mod podge (this step is optional but it gives them a nice gloss and holds them together better when cutting them) after the mod podge is dry, cut them into hearts, hang them on a string, then hang them up in the window for the sun to shine through them because it looks amazing!


This was inspired by Jamie, a featured guest on Brown Paper Packages: http://www.brownpaper--packages.com/.  Thanks Kierste for sharing.


Check out Jamie's blog too: http://theletter4.blogspot.com/


Thanks for checking by, have a great evening until next time
hugs
Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks so much for the feature! I'm so glad you liked it! -jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. And easy too. Something even I can make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!
    Do they turn brown and cripy as usual with the Mod Podge on them or does it slow down the process or even at all?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old