Monday, October 3, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Good day to all.  Thank you so much for dropping by today.  I hope everyone had a marvelous Monday and a great start to a terrific Tuesday!  I want to share some of my napkin pumpkins with you today.

I went to Tuesday Morning and picked out some napkins and mod-podged away.  They are not finished, today is just day one of my project.


I will post some more pictures tomorrow of the update.  I still need to put on some green leaves and swirls and things on the top.  I may add some bling.  It's still up in the air.  These are really easy, just pick some napkins out and mod-podge away.

I also wanted to share the link to MyCraftChannel with you guys.  They shared great projects with us today, their first day back.  Here is the link (here you will find the pin cushion dress forms I was talking about earlier).  They are so easy to make, I will be making these to give as gifts.

http://www.mycraftchannel.com/

Just go to the bottom of the of the site: "Daily Shows" my favorite was #1 (for Monday) - the dress forms, the others are good tips and projects too.  Check them out.

This is what they have today:

Tuesday


Dollar Store Crafting

Join our panel of bloggers as they discuss "dollar store crafting." Today's guest Care from Obsessively Stitching joins the discussion and shares a fun dollar store craft project. Store Crafts

Your Life in Lists

Join Angie and Wendy as they share ways to use "lists" to record your everyday life, childhood memories and holidays. Both a great conversation starter as well as the perfect solution for journaling on your scrapbook projects too.

Card Kits

Tip of the day: Card Kits

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you come back again.  Have a great day.
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Cute! How many pumpkins do you have now? And just think...we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to come. You MAY put bling on it? LOL...I am rest assured they will have bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Jackie!

    This is Andrea from Tuesday Morning! I've really been enjoying your blog. I ck in from time to time. Was really excited to see your pumpkins today when I signed on. Loved the Tuesday Morning recognition. :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old