Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Friday

Hey, Crafters:

Wanted to drop by and let you all know that today is the start of a scrap-a-thon!  I am working away with my cousin and we will be working on all sorts of Halloween projects.

We will be cutting, glueing, bonding, embossing, glittering, stickling, mod podging, hot glueing, uhmmm, and uhmmmm, anything that will put the perfect Halloween projects together.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  I will post pictures of projects later this evening if we get anything done - LOL.

Thanks for a great week.  Drop by again, see you soon.
Jackie

Vivi & Jack (scrappers)

Ok, it's 1:56 a.m., and we are still working.  I have been productive and I made treat jars w/vinyl for gifts for Halloween.  Here are the results, thanks for checking back.



1 comment:

  1. Not only do I like the picture of you and your cousin, I love the things you made. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old