Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sunny, Cool Thursday!

Greetings, All:

I am so ready to be finished with my decorations to share.  But will wait until the 12-Tags of Christmas is done.  I love T!m Holtz and his 12-Tags they are exciting and I learn new techniques each time.  I just wish I had time to just play and play.

Ok, today I will share yesterday's tag and today's tag.  Fell a little behind with work and then decorations.  But no fret here they are!

Tag #7
Link to the instructions: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-7.html

How cool are the Holly leaves, just love that accent.

Tag#8

Link to the instructions on Tag8: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-8.html

I love T!m's gears, this tag has so much technique that it has inspired me to do a layout with just about everything on it for Christmas.  Can't wait to get started.

So many things, so little time as I always say.

Ok, thanks again for stopping by.  I hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy the journey (no matter how busy you are), live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy :)
{{hugs}}
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old