Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Holiday Friday!

Yay, Good Day!

I am finished with all my decorations!  Whew.  Now I can sit back and enjoy the festive decor throughout my house.  Will post pictures next week for sure.  I want to finish up T!m Holtz 12-Tags of Christmas.  Today he has extra tags with extra techniques.

I believe I found my favorite thus far.  Today's tag is elegant, simple, and gorgeous.  Go to his link too and check out the extra tags he made for our enjoyment.

Tag #9
The instructions are right here, just click the link: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-9.html

Thanks for dropping by again.  I hope you all have a fabulous and fun weekend.  I see warm blanket, hot coco, fireplace, and catching up on all my recorded shows kind of weekend.  Yay.

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy!
{{hugs}}
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Jackie!

    Well I am so glad to hear you finished your decorations! I really can't wait to see the pictures! It is so much work but so worth it to have a beautiful, festive home. Want to hear something funny? I decided to let my hubby and son put the ornaments on the tree this year. I left the box of ornaments next to the tree and it sat there for a week. Finally I told them they each had to put at least two a day on , as a joke, and wouldn't you know that is exactly what they did. But they would put 4 on and skip a day. Last Sunday I couldn't take it anymore and finished it. (Boys).

    I'm so glad you are posting these TH tags! My goodness they are beautiful! I love his products and didn't know about the 12 tags of Christmas. These would be fun to make. I have to check out your guest spot too, congrats! Well I hope you are enjoying all that television you are catching up on and I can't wait to see the pictures!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old