Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Wednesday and Thursday

Greetings Crafty People,

I did not have time to blog on Wednesday so I thought I would combine Wed/Thurs.  LOL, yes, I'm cheating, but I am really trying to decorate my house and make it festive.  I have put four trees up, as soon as I have a few pictures I can share, for now I will share fabulous finds!

Check this cute idea out!

How cool is this! Way cool!  This can be incorporated into cards, decorations, you can give as gifts, endless ideas, I think throwing in a snowman or two, and other Holiday figures would be awesome too.  I got this from Alison, at Oopsey Daisy, check her out: http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2011/11/christmas-tree-wall-art.html

Well, thanks for dropping by, I know everyone is really busy during this time, but if I can share and inspire, I will.

Enjoy the journey, live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy :)
{{hugs}}
Jackie

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old