Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Final Three Tags!

Here we go!  Hello, All, thanks for dropping by.

I am sorry I have been so busy that haven't had a chance to post.  The 12-Tags of Christmas are over, boo-hoo.  They were awesome and I learned several wonderful techniques.  I hope you enjoyed them and go check out Tim's blog to see more.

Here are the last three.
Tag #10
Here are all the instructions for Tag #10: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-10.html

Tag #11

Tag #12

And last but not least, here are the instructions for Tag #12: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-12.html

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.  Here is a picture of all the tags together.

Again, go check out T!m's blog - he's my fav!  Thanks for dropping by.  I promise I will post some of my Christmas decorations this week.  I have a great project - a Cone tree - they are easy and I have already made three.  They make great centerpieces, so stay tuned.

Thank you, Susan, for always leaving me some awesome comments.  I appreciate it.

Enjoy the journey and Happy Holidays everyone.  Be Happy, love a lot, laugh often, and live well!
{{hugs}}
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old