Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Tuesday 1st week

Good evening, Crafters.

I have been so trying to finish my decorating.  I am starting to get really tired.  I am almost there.  I have my Mardi Gras (Bollywood now a days they call it) tree to go.  Then I will be done!  Yay.  Pictures to come.

But today, I want to keep sharing T!m Holtz 12-Tags of Christmas.  Today is Tag #6
Here is the link with instructions:http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/12-tags-of-christmastag-6.html

I simply love these, I am behind too because I haven't been able to do any.  Everything just came all at once.  How do people do it?  I need to learn to utilize my time better or get more organized, is that even possible.

Well, busy, busy.  I need to get back to whatever else I need to do tonight.  Thanks again for dropping by.

Enjoy the journey (no matter how busy you are), live well, laugh often, love a lot, and be happy :)  wooo-hooooo!
{{hugs}}
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old