Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!



Hellooooooooooo Everyone!


I am sorry I have not posted, but have been so busy that I really have not had time.  And with all that, I still do not have ONE gift bought.  I am not a Christmas shopper.  I really don't like shopping as it is, but shopping during Christmas my 'procrastination gene' comes out.


Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December...again...and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2011 is almost gone! 

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for any impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails and comments I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2011 
would have been extremely boring. 

From my side I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. 


May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love,
 Happiness and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that
 true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow


To those who need caring, may you find a good heart 


To those who need friends, I am still here for you


Thanks for being my friend!!

Merry Christmas and all the best in 2012













I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and share some of my decorations in my house.  I hope you enjoy the holidays and have a fabulous time with all your families and friends.

Live well, love a lot, laugh often, and be happy!
{{hugs}}
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old