Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fabulous Hump Day!

Today is my second day of blogging - woot-woot!  I am liking this, like a live journal I can share with everyone.  I am learning a little more each day and how to do it.

I thought since we are in September (close to my favorite holiday of the year - Halloween).  I would post some of my favorite projects I learned to make.  These would make great gift boxes for friends, co-workers, family, anyone.  I was inspired by Heidi Swapp, took a class of hers and these were her creations.  House of Three use to sell these, not sure if they still do, but I have several to make as gifts.  For that special someone, if you act right ;)



I am trying to get in the spirit of FALL, my favorite time of the year, but as our temps get in the 100's - whew - it makes it hard to think orange and yellow for Fall.  So, what better way to bring in the spirit than to make Fall/Halloween projects to get us in the mood!

I hope you enjoy these.  If you have a blog or something you want me to post or even help on what I should add to my blog, please, let me know.

Thanks guys for passing by.  Let me know what you all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old