Saturday, September 24, 2011

Slacking Saturday

Hey, All:

I did want to take Saturdays off from blogging, but I came across this awesome site and had to share.  More ideas for empty bottles.  This could be one way to recycle in a fun way.  I love these!
Here is the site:
http://blogs.babble.com/the-new-home-ec/2011/09/23/21-pretty-projects-to-make-with-bottles/?pid=3390#slideshow

There are so many ideas (vinyl included)!  I love the garden bottles.  I hope you guys check them out, they are awesome.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Jackie

Thanks as always for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Jackie! I had to come over here to thank you for your kind comments you left on my blog, but then got a little sidetracked by these beautiful bottles! I will definitely check this out!

    Thank you again! I just became a follower on your blog.

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old