Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Received An Award!

Hello My Fellow Crafters!

I Hope you are having a wonderful week after a Monday Holiday, President's Day!  I am so excited and pleased to report that I have been given the "Liebster Award" by Susan from 
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com/
She was kind enough to think of me and my blog when passing this award on.   Susan, a HUGE Thank You!  You made my day!

Here is a little information on the award:
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love 
arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers and I am one of them and I hope to not qualify for this again some day soon, he he he, though I truly appreciate this.  I love sharing my projects and love getting ideas from all my blogging crafty friends and new friends too.  I started blogging in September, 2011.  I am hoping to move along and continue the journey and get new followers.

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have a special admiration for new bloggers and know how hard it is to get others to follow. So, I encourage and hope you all will stop over at these blogs and follow them too. A moment of encouragement means a lifetime of inspiration!  We all need a little 

Here are my five choices with less that 200 followers - please visit them and follow:


Again, thank you, Susan for picking me, you are one of my best followers because you come and visit and leave happy comments.  Now, please go visit the chosen.  It was hard to pick, but I tried to pick all that are starting and do not have a large following.  I think they all are talented and have beautiful blogs.  Everyone also go visit Susan's blog, her ideas rock!
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the journey!
Live well, laugh often, and love a lot.
{{hugs}}
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Thank You my friend! I am over the 200 marker so I will not be wearing the award on my blog. I will put a link to your blog on my sidebar for a few weeks in hopes of getting you some new followers! xoxo from Conroe, TX

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old