Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Greetings Crafters:

I know I am early, but started working on this awesome project that I am going to surprise and give my co-workers on Tuesday.  It will be decorated with V-Day theme, but you can change the ribbons to suit any Holiday or simply just keep on your desk, counter, in your kitchen, or anywhere as a candy container.

All you need (supplies):
4" clay pot (1)
4" bottom plate that goes with the clay pot (2)
glass bowl
knob
glue
ribbon
paint

...and viola you can create the neatest little candy container around - a mini gum ball look-a-like.

You paint (color of your choice) the clay pot with plates, you can get decorative knobs at hobby lobby or simply get a wooden ball and paint it also.  The bowls from the Dollar Tree, the clay pots from Michaels.  I used liquid nails for glue you can also use 6000 glue (any kind that glues wood and glass).  Decorate with some ribbon and fill with candy.  Best little gum ball mini around!

Here is a sneak peek picture of one:
I will post pictures of the ones I am making when I am done in the next few days.

I hope everyone is getting ready for the special people in your life, just wanted to share this fabulous idea.  It is fast and easy.

I hope to hear from you all.
Live well, Live happy, and Love a lot; and enjoy the journey along the way!
{{hugs and kisses}}
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. WOW.....that is so pretty. YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I hope mine is ready. I will be picking it up Tuesday when I go take mom to the doctor. I am so glad you are my sister. I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Never Growing Old